Apr 1, 2019
Warehouse Cinemas is a new movie theater company dedicated to creating moments worth remembering for our guests. Independently owned and operated, the flagship location will open in Frederick, Maryland in Summer 2020, offering first-run films, luxury recliners, and exceptional picture and sound in every auditorium. The spacious lounge area includes a full bar with 28 taps of self-serve craft beer, a quick-serve concession stand with old and new food favorites, and plenty of hang-out areas for making memories with friends pre/post movie.
Floor Team Members serve guests in a variety of roles, and support the management staff in the day-to-day operations of the cinema. In any given shift, Floor Team Members may assist guests at our ticket kiosks, work the concession stand, and direct guests to their seats. We're looking for hard-working candidates with a positive attitude, and stellar customer service skills to join our team!
- Greet and thank guests in a friendly and helpful manner
- Check guest tickets
- Direct guests to correct auditorium and seats
- Assist guests and answer questions
- Work in various roles including concessions, ticket-taker, usher, cleaning, etc. depending on shift assignment
- Complete tasks thoroughly according to standard operating procedures and management direction
- Utilize the POS system to enter guest orders
- Handle cash, credit cards, and other forms of payment in an honest and efficient manner
- Able to work in Frederick, MD
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Able to ascend and descend using a ladder
- Able to remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
Sound like a great fit? We want to hear from you! Complete your application to apply.